First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the “jazz stripe.” Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable—and instantly recognizable—hallmark of the Vans brand.
Bringing electric energy to a timeless favorite, the 2-Tone Old Skool Bolt features thunderbolt detailing along the eyelets and emerging from the front bumper. This lace-up shoe is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers and comes equipped with signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ iconic low top, Sidestripe™ shoe
• Bolt details along the eyelets and sidewalls
• Durable suede and canvas uppers
• Lace-up closure
• Reinforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles