A Running Revolution
The Boys’ Grade School Nike Air Huarache Run is the kids’ edition of one of the most iconic Nike running shoes of all time. The Huarache released in 1991 as a performance running shoe that helped revolutionize the fit and feel of athletic footwear as we know it. Designed by Tinker Hatfield, famous for his many iconic Air Jordan and Nike sneakers, the Huarache has gone on to become a retro sneaker staple, loved for its unique and stylish look and amazing comfort. The Huarache was groundbreaking when it originally released because of the technology it introduced to the world: the Huarache construction. Hatfield was inspired by the neoprene booties of water skis after he noticed how well they conformed to the foot and ankle. He translated the foot-hugging concept to athletic footwear, adding a comfortable, neoprene inner bootie surrounded with synthetic overlays and a rubber heel cage to offer support, and the Huarache was born. The upper sits on top of a Phylon foam midsole to cushion every step, while a classic Nike waffle rubber outsole sits below to offer ideal grip.
Nike Huarache Run Features:
• Neoprene inner bootie design to keep your foot locked in with ample support and dynamic comfort.
• Leather and/or synthetic, spandex, neoprene, textile, and thermoplastic upper.
• Huarache logo patch on the tongue.
• Phylon™ foam midsole offers lightweight and plush comfort.
• Waffle rubber outsole for traction and durability
Fits .5 size small. We suggest you order .5 size larger than your normal shoe size.